Untitled (cause I can't think of one)

Everyone comments on how much hair Amariah has, so I finally got around to putting it in a pony tail. She seemed to like it, and didn't mind having her hair done so that was nice. Grandma is here for a couple weeks since Waylon is away on a missions trip. Amariah warmed up to her in just a few hours. We hired Nicole made an apron for us to give to a friend and she sent it along with Grandma. Our friend said it's the most amazing apron that she's ever seen and apparently needs to "get her bake on" - I think we picked the right gift for her. 
 On Valentine's day Daddy and Jotham surprised us girls with a few gifts. Amariah got a huge pink pony and Grandma and I got some (toy) jewelry. The next morning Waylon was off to Tijuana, so we had some cuddles before he left and Jotham went to school. Jotham's already dressed for school in his pj's since it was pajama and pancake day.
Jotham and Grandma have been busy in the kitchen this week. Their first project was a cake which Jotham thought needed to be egg shaped and then decorated like an easter egg. They've also been going for walks (when it's not -40) and made some plaster animals and painted them.
We pulled the exersaucer back out and Amariah now loves it. Jotham also got to help Grandma bake buns. And help eat them of course too. 
Amariah's been having fun making all sorts of faces. Jotham was busy playing his favourite math game on the ipad while she was playing. Amariah has gotten pretty good at sitting, though she did fall backwards just after I took these pictures.
Amariah is pretty happy in these pictures for a girl who's first tooth is almost out...

Comments

Crystal said…
I can't believe how big she's getting! It happens too fast! She's beautiful, just like her momma.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing the good times in February with us! opa & oma