Jotham and I had a great time on our trip to BC and since we've been back for almost 3 weeks its probably time to share a bit of what we did.
First are some pictures from our last weekend in the apartment. Jotham keeping busy playing while we packed, our last night in the apartment and then sleeping in his new room after we moved in. We went to say goodbye to our apartment on our way to the airport.
Me and Lindsay, we had a great visit together. Jotham and Lynnea doing some digging in the garden. There was a lot of mud soup made when they played together. Having a snack break, playing at the river. Peter!! I finally got to meet him. He's such a sweet little boy.Playing at Mill Lake aka the Duck Park. Jotham and Josiah needed some quiet time so we let them watch a show, this is how we found them. April and Avery doing some colouring. Great-Grandpa Friesen with Jotham, Lynnea and Peter.
At the duck park with Grandma. I also had a great visit with a friend while Jotham and Grandma played. Myra's princess birthday party. The kids all had a lot of fun and loved the treasure hunt Auntie Charlotte planned. We even found some new ducklings.
Playing in a fort at Grandma's. Mini-golfing with the oldest Froese cousins. Story time with Grandpa. Making some fun Play Doh creations with Mrs.Block.
Helping Oma make a chocolate pie. Playing at the park with Kivryn, Nadia and Auntie Nicole. Planting a tree with Opa and Nadiya.
Roasting marshmallows at Uncle Jon's. Playing in water. Making Mommy's birthday cake with Grandma. Jotham sent me out of the kitchen so I couldn't see, but I snuck in to take pictures.
Out for lunch and making silly faces with Josiah. Me with Avery and April (and part of Micah). The finished cake! He'd been wanting to make me a cow cake every since I'd told him we'd have my birthday while on our trip. I think it turned out pretty great! And it tasted delicious.
Hanging out with Auntie Crystal. At the zoo, this was after we discovered there was no bus ride through the North American wilds, so he was pretty disappointed. I'll have to get the pictures others took when we were at the lion and tiger feeding, he was much happier then. Once we got home Jotham was put right to work helping Daddy fix and paint a dresser we got for Jotham's new room.
So that was our trip. We did more things but I didn't take pictures of everything. We had a great time. Jotham did not want to come home, he figured it'd be better for Daddy to come to us...









Comments