January

Here's how we kept busy the last month:
  • Building duplo and lego creations
  • Making silly faces
  • Playing at Chuck E Cheese on a trip to the city
  • Building cars and talking on play phones
  • Being silly
  • Watching Lightning Girl
  • Jotham took pictures
  • Including a self portrait
  • Jotham and Daddy went on a field trip with pre-k to Domino's and got to see how they made pizza's, went into the freezer and then got to make their own pizza
  • Jotham enjoyed eating it - I didn't get in cause I had a migraine and couldn't eat
  • Jotham and I stayed home from church when I still had the migraine and he asked if he could take something from my kitchen and I said yes. He showed me a couple things (I was attempting to nap) and each time I said that was fine. He decided that must mean he could have everything because this is what he took to the couch and left in the cupboard. He was being a recycling man and that was his pile.
  •  Once I finally felt better we had fun going for walks in our nice warm weather. 
  • The first one was just me and Jotham, Daddy joined us the second time.
  • Time for another hair cut
  • Making some silly faces
That's about it, we also looked at some houses and are continuing to do that until we find one we love. It may take a while...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love those silly faces. Thank you for brightening our day. Opa & Oma.
3stOOges said…
sorry that you had a migraine:( horrible.
Love how happy and spirited your little man is - you guys sure do a lot of fun things!!
Love Deanne
Anonymous said…
yes, those are funny faces Jotham makes - at least you had some fun times. G&G