Jotham-isms

Here's a list of a some of the random cute things Jotham has said this year. We haven't been very good at recording them but we have a few...
  • "Fix my pants! My pants are broken!" - Daddy had been throwing Jotham in the pool and his swim trunks were falling down and showing off his bum (January 21, 2011).
  • Mommy - "Jotham, you're sure making it stinky in here."  Jotham- "Thank you!" he says in a voice that tells me he's very proud of his accomplishment (February 2011).
  • "You're my favourite family"- Jotham said to us while hugging us both around our necks (February 17, 2011). 
  • "Mommy, a big hug and kiss."- Jotham asks for one (or two) every night, right after I've already given him a hug and kiss (February 2011).
  • Jotham often asks me back into his room to pray again, lately we've been praying for: dinosaurs, machines, trucks, sand, dirt and superhero's (February 2011).
  • I asked Jotham and Owen if they wanted to do art, but they were pretending to be the Pirates who don't do anything - which included art (February 2011).
  • J-"Heather's my favourite girl!" M-"who else is your favourite, "ummm, Heather, Julia and Colleen" M-"What about mommy?" J-"Probably not" - (February 19, 2011).
  • "Let's go see what my friends are up to." - I started telling Jotham I needed to see what his friends were up to if some of the kids were in other rooms so he's started to say it too (February 2011).
  • J- "I spy with my little eye something that is silly." M-"Something silly? How am I supposed to guess that?" J-"Ha ha it's me!" - so cute (February 26, 2011).
  • Jotham has been planning a princess party for my birthday, so far he's inviting: Julia, Colleen, Heather, AylaGrace, Finley and Grandma. We asked if he was going to be at the party, "Oh yes definitly! Two boys - Daddy and Jotham." I'm also supposed to wear princess clothes which means a dress and tiara and there will be a princess cake (February 2011).
  • "Mommy you're making me so frustrated" - he's learning big words, and uses them appropriately (February 2011). 
  • "I already told ya!" - he doesn't like repeating himself even if we didn't really hear him since he was yelling from his room -(February 2011). 
  • "I want to go back to March" - said whenever he wishes we were in BC (spring 2011).
  • "Mommy, I love you forever and ever"- said often (spring 2011).
  • For Jotham's first show and tell at Story Time he told everyone about Bumpalola his imaginary horse - I didn't know there was show and tell which is why he didn't have anything to show good thing he's great at telling stories (June 1, 2011).
  • "I don't think we should play outside right now" - he told me in the middle of the night during a thunder storm (June 5, 2011). 
  • "I love you mommy"...after a few moments when I didn't say anything since I was half asleep..."Mommy, do you love me too?" (June 6, 2011).
  • "I want to cuddle on the couch" - said often (spring 2011).
  • For a while when asked his full name it sounded like "Jotham T.S. Klix" as soon as pointed this out to Waylon Jotham started saying "Mattias" properly (May/June 2011).
  • "Spiderman saves the spiders, Batman saves the bats and Buzz saves the bees" (June 19, 2011).
  • "Daddy I love you for two weeks" - (June 22, 2011).
  • "Slam, crash, bang, smash, boom..." sound effects he made while I cut up the freezie he was eating into a bowl (June 23, 2011).

Comments

3stOOges said…
SO great!!! Boys are awesome!!!
your son is a true gift :)
Anonymous said…
Boy I wish I had a son as cute and clever as Jotham, wait I do,I do, I do. Jotham's dad was full of comical phrases and some times still is. Love to all and congrats on being a new aunt and uncle , Opa.
Crystal said…
He's just so adorable, I love to hear all his Jothamisms. I can totally picture him saying all of them.
Crystal said…
Hmm, maybe I should change my user name...