Its been a while, so I guess I should put up some pictures and tell you a bit of what we've been up to. So here it goes...
- Jotham got his hair cut.Waylon really liked Jotham's hair, but he wasn't the one getting up at night because the hair get bugging Jotham by getting in his eyes.
- We didn't take any pictures for about two weeks, which was when Jotham was sick and I was sick, as were the kids I take care of, so we didn't miss much.
- We did book tickets for a trip to BC in this time which we're looking forward to.
- So then I took some pictures of Jotham to make up for it.
- Daddy helped Jotham build a robot from things in our recycling. They had lots of fun, it lasted for a little while.
- Jotham looked cute with his monkey, they were also both pirates.
- Jotham took out his sleeping bag because he wanted to have a camp out with Daddy in the playroom.
- Jotham was using his telescope to look at the plant.
- Jotham didn't nap one day, but then was very grumpy and needed a nap so I got him to sleep in our room.
- We played with snow inside.
- Jotham playing with play dough from Julia's birthday.
- The boys watching Waylon shovel snow off the deck. There's about three feet on there.
- Which meant the next day we could go out and play for a bit.
- We took Jotham for his first sledding adventure. Unfortunately he didn't really enjoy it because on the walk over it started to get too windy and we didn't have the cover on his sled so he didn't want to be out in the snow anymore.
- We made him go down once anyway.
- Walking back from our sledding adventure.
- Jotham got his wish - he and Daddy had a sleepover in the play room.
- Jotham made a Valentine for Julia before her and her mom came over for supper.
- I meant to take a picture of Jotham and Julia but forgot.
- We made stained glass hearts (aka mack tack and tissue paper hearts).
- We made Valentine's cookies, and a dinosaur cookie.
- We've also been going to the pool most Fridays, though we skipped today.
- Jotham went all week with no naps, so has been going to bed earlier.
- I got new glasses today, I think I like them.
- That's all I can think of ...






Comments
When are you coming to BC?