The Nemo Party

Jotham has been saying he wanted a Nemo party since probably last spring sometime, so we figured that was a good idea. We knew all he cared about was that Nemo was on his cake, which was very easy to do.  Here are some pictures of his party. 

The before party nap, I wasn't sure he'd sleep but he did, so I was very glad we decided to have the party at 3 and not 2. We had the party in the church gym so Waylon set it up while Jotham was napping. The bounce house was lots of fun, but also hard to take pictures of. We also played "Pin the Fin", which Waylon made it for us. 
Making our aquarium craft and then eating supper. Pizza, veggies, yogurt and juice. Jotham opening some of his gifts, with some helpers. Jotham has been having lots of fun playing with his new toys. 
 The Nemo birthday cake. We decided to get an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen this year. Waylon didn't have the time to decorate one, and I'm not about to attempt, and these are our favourite cakes anyway. Jotham asked to eat Squirt's (the turtle) face, so that's the piece he got and we saved Nemo for another day. 
 Eating cake with friends. Yes that is a huge bruise/bump on Jacobs forehead, he hit it on the gym floor, he's ok though. And there's Jotham all squished in the backseat of the car with his gifts and balloons. And then eating his last snack before bed as a two year old. 
Jotham had a lot of fun, and we were so glad all his friends could come celebrate with us... 

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a cool party! Thanks for sharing. Gramma
Anonymous said…
Three years old, wow I don't remember when I was three, I guess I got scared by the dinosaurs! I wish I was there with you. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Love Opa.
Anonymous said…
LOVE kid birthday parties!!! glad Jotham had a ton of fun:) the cake looks yummy too ~ great party game ideas, good job Mom and Dad:)

Deanne