Cute Things Jotham Says Part 5

  • "I can't reach it, too cold" - said when playing in the pool and not wanting to reach down into the water to get a toy (August 7, 2010). 
  • "Come on guys, follow me" - said many time a day when he wants us to go somewhere with him (August 2010). 
  • "Save me Daddy, save me" - how he asks Daddy to get him out of his booster chair when he's done eating (August 2010). 
  • "Heel, toe, heel, toe" - how Jotham reminds himself to walk when we ask him to walk on his whole foot, he likes to tip toe most of the time (August 2010).
  • "Daddy, you need to help Mommy spin" - I was wearing a skirt so that must mean I needed to dance as well (July 2010).
  • "It's all gone Mommy, none for you!" - said to us often when he finishes what he's eating (August 2010).
  • "Wash me, and I will be whiter than snow"- Psalm 51:7b Jotham's first bible verse he memorized for the 5 day club (August 10, 2010).
  • "Monster gives a kiss and a monster hug, monster woke up Daddy ta da!" -Jotham was the monster waking daddy up (August 12, 2010).
  • "I learned about crocodiles. And I learned about horses." - Jotham told me after I woke him up from his nap (August 14, 2010).
  • "Thanks for rescuing me Daddy super hero" - (August 2010).
  • "Take her with me" -Jotham said in a distraught voice over having to leave his friend Julia here and not with us if we move (July 2010).
         J:"Conner taught me about Jesus, he's my teacher"
        D:"Do mommy and daddy teach about Jesus?"
         J: "No"
       M:"What about when we read you Bible stories, do we teach you 
             about Jesus then?"
        J:"Just a tiny bit" (said while shrugging his shoulders) - A 
        conversation after a week of his 5 Day Backyard Club,
        Conner was his teacher (August 15, 2010).

        D: You can sit here and think about not hitting
         J: Hmmm.... oh ya I'm sitting thinking about not hitting... 
         No hitting, now I need to listen to Daddy....ya...   
          (August 25, 2010).
  • "I'll put my pretend umbrella in my back pocket so we stay dry"- he said while pretending to put it in a pocket while wearing only underwear, after I had said it might be raining when we get to Vancouver (August 25, 2010).  He also pretended to hold his umbrella over Daddy while walking in the rain a couple days ago. 
  • Jotham has now started calling Waylon "Dad". He tried calling me "Mom" but its too soon, so he calls me "Mommy" or "Mama" (August, 2010).
  • "Here you go sweetheart" - Jotham said to Isaiah while giving him a toy (August 30, 2010).
  • "I want to go to Myra's home" - said two mornings in a row after waking up in our own home (September 5, 2010).
  • "Back and forest" - at least thats how it sounding to me from the other room while he was walking back and forth (September 5, 2010). 
  • "I'll blow it with my wish" - It took us a while to figure out what he meant by this, but he was saying it often, we finally realized that he had heard "make a wish" before someone blew out candles, so when you blow on something its a wish (August/September 2010).
  • "Jotham superhero to the rescue, dun dun da!" - the last part was sung of course, and it was so cute (September 11, 2010). 
  • "Hurray! I saved the day" - said whenever Jotham the superhero rescues whatever needs rescuing (August/September 2010). 
  • "It's my favourite" - said about whatever he wants or likes at the moment, today being Dora soup (September 11, 2010).
  • "Your sunglasses are driving me nuts!" - said while he was trying to figure something out with my sunglasses, so funny! (September 14, 2010).
  • "I stole your crowns from you" - said while we were all playing games on the Wii fit together and Jotham beat us and stole our crowns (September 2010). 
  • "Waylon, I love you. I love to sing a song" - sung to Daddy in a high voice (October, 2010).
  • "Harry, stop sticking me to the mirror, I'm not a sticker" - said to Harry who was pushing Jotham into the closet door (October 2010). 
  • "Jesus loves me this I know, for the mash mash mash" sang in a low growly voice while playing with (or mashing perhaps) play dough (October 2010). 
  • "She said please" - Jotham explained as to why he kissed his friend at clubs when we'd told him not to (October 15, 2010).
  • "I can't walk, my arm hurts"- (October 17, 2010).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great quotes Jotham! I like your reasoning.You are a lot like your Dad. He was and is funny too. Love Opa.
Crystal said…
Love Love Love the "she said please".
Anonymous said…
love reading all about what Jotham does - so cool. Gramma