Cute Things Jotham Says Part 4

Here are a few of the many cute things Jotham has been saying over the last few months. We keep forgetting to write things down and then end up forgetting what the cute thing he said was, so there aren't nearly as many as there could be. The pictures are mostly from our many trips to the pools at the parks. They have them open every afternoon and one open on weekends so we try to get out lots so Jotham can play and cool off.  Enjoy!
  • "I love you too, you" - something we repeat back and forth to each other, its pretty cute (May 2010).
  • "Cows live on tree" - after I told him we were going to a ranch he thought the cows lived in trees because he understood "ranch" as "branch" (May 18, 2010).
  • "I'm Owen now" - Jotham decided he wanted to be his friend Owen, so he pretended to fall asleep and when he woke up he was Owen, we were a sheep and a camel (May 28, 2010).
  • "Like this...., ah haha ha" - Jotham told us how he laughs, its much cuter to hear him do it (May 28, 2010).
  • "Frozen Grandpa make it for me" - Jotham was explaining to Waylon who his quilt was from, I had told him it was from Grandpa Friesen (May, 2010).
  • "Its too squishy for me" - what he said about the roasted marshmallow Waylon offered him (May 23, 2010).
  • "I see purple stars" - Jotham tells Waylon as they look up at the ceiling pretending to find stars (May, 2010).
  • "Mommy needs to organize?" - I had told him I needed to find things in our bags, and this is how he responded, I had no idea he knew that word (May 23, 2010).
  • "I'd like another option" - once again using words I didn't expect (May 24, 2010).
  • "You're a good fella" - said to Micah while we were babysitting (May 30, 2010).
  • "Shhhh, baby's sleeping", "Which baby is sleeping" Mommy asked, "Baby Zephaniah" - a quiet conversation (May 31, 2010).
  • "Green Snakes on the couch (or floor, climber, bed)"- Jotham loves to pretend there are snakes and then hangs tight (piggy backs) while we run to another place, which will of course have more snakes (May and June 2010).
  • "I'm full of beans Mommy, I'm full of beans!" - said while running back and forth in the living room and kitchen (June 2010).
  • "Great job peeing Mommy - you get a sticker!" - Daddy and I both got some stickers (June 2010).
  • "R - for pirate" - he said when I asked him which letter he wanted to look at (June 14, 2010).
  • "Go ahead and try it Mommy, you'll like it" - Jotham was trying to convince me to do a somersault (June 14, 2010).

J:Wanna play a wild game, not a tame one
W:Where did you learn that from?
J:From Church
W:And what do you say?
J:Sorry (with his head down and in a low voice). (June 21, 2010).
  • "Let's chase them" - said after Waylon told Jotham Oma and Opa had Daddy's motorcycle (June 17, 2010).
  • "Bye water, have fun with the crabs!" - said while waving to the water as it went down the bathtub drain (June 23, 2010).
  • "Where everyone go?" - said while looking for us as we played hide and seek (June 23, 2010).
        D:"I've got you in a head lock"
        J: "I wanna head you lock" - and then Jotham got his arms around 
              Daddy's head in a head lockish way, and then pretended to
              turn a key into Daddy's cheek.
        J:" Locked you.... Daddy is a door" (July 2, 2010).
  • "Dear God, thank you for this yummy supper" - Jotham's first real supper time prayer (July 2010).
  • "Umm, I don't know" - said often, when he doesn't know the answer to a question (July 2010).
  • "Blueberlies" - how he pronounces blueberries (July 2010).
  • "I'm teasing you" or "I'm just teasing you" - he says this a lot, sometimes when he really is teasing us, other times when we couldn't understand what he said he'll just decide he was teasing us rather than repeat what he was trying to say (July 2010).
  • "Hello Mr.Pillow..." - Jotham and Daddy were playing hide and seek, and Jotham knew Daddy was behind the pillow, but instead talked to the pillow (July 23, 2010).
  • "Thank you God for this blueberlies, peppers, tangos (tomatoes), and cheese" - praying very specifically at lunch (July 27, 2010).
We've been having lots of fun playing at the parks, and enjoying the different events they have at the parks, including the firetruck and ambulance. That's all for today...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing Jotham`s phrases and the pictures. Looks like a fun summer. oma
Crystal said…
I love all the little things Jotham says, he's so adorable. Can you post some video?
I miss you all like blazes.
Charlotte said…
Frozen grandpa - hahahahaha :D He's so cute!
Unknown said…
Those are so cute - love them - sayings and pics.
3stOOges said…
heehee.....really enjoy your posts on Jotham's words and phrases. Find myself giggling out loud at his sayings...an adorable son you have!