Last friday Jotham started his first swimming lessons that he goes to on his own. Last year we went with him in the water, but this time he gets to go all by himself. I prepared him all week, telling him he'd goes swimming with a teacher and a few other kids. And we'd ask who he'd go swimming with and say "Mommy and Daddy too", but by thursday he knew it was just him going and not us. I wasn't sure how he'd do, as he's only gone swimming with us, but he did great. His teacher was really nice and there are only 3 other kids in the class, I'm pretty sure Jotham is the youngest by a year, but that's fine, he likes bigger kids. Here are the pictures from our day.
Ready to go with his progress book in hand.
All changed into his swimming gear.
Waiting by the Sea Turtle picture since that's level he's in.
With the girls.
Waiting for his turn to be chopped down (first they get watered and grow, and then they get chopped and jump into the water).
Later, being a Robot in the empty swimming bag.
Comments