This winter we've been able to find a few fun things in town that are free. Including such things as going to the pool. On Fridays from 4-6 that's likely where you'll find us, though not for long since I think it ends this month, but it's been nice while it's lasted. Jotham loves swimming so it's been nice to be able to take him.
His favourite part is the slide.
Cell phones provide lots of fun when you can press buttons to find a transformer or use the calculator on a long car ride.
The reason for the car ride was for a wedding. Jotham and I were in the bathroom before the wedding (I thought he needed his diaper changed but it was just that disposable diapers really stink), and he saw two of the bridesmaids and piped up with, "Look mommy, Princess, one, two princesses". So cute. and they did all look like princesses.
Bailey and Luke pouring the unity sand, I've never seen this before, but I like it.
Jotham didn't nap the entire trip until we had just talked to a friend to stop by her place which is out of town, but was on the way home. So he had about a 15 minute nap, with the sunglasses that he had been playing with for about 45 minutes still on his face. Waylon gave them to him to play with but didn't think they'd be entertaining for quite so long.
Having some fun playing in the snow.
Sand box fun!
Comments