This week...

Here's what we've been up to:
Jotham wanted his monkey to wear a diaper.
Pretending to be a kitty on the couch about to roll down.
Playing with his new to him airplane.
Painting.
Being an elephant with a slinky.
Praying for his playdough hamburger supper.
Jotham bumped his head on something, and when I asked if he needed a hug or kiss he said no. And then said, "cuddle soccer ball" and ran to my room and climbed into the bed. It took me a moment to remember what he wanted, the soccer ball gel pack from the freezer. For some reason when he's sad or hurt his favourite place to go is our bed.
Me and Jotham cuddling.
Laughing while Daddy eats him up.
Hiding from Mommy.
that's us for now... Jotham currently is sleeping on the playroom floor, I took a picture I'll put it up next time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
GREAT PICTURES, GREAT CAPTIONS,GREAT LIFE. Thank you for sharing Jotham with us. Oma and Opa.
Colin and Sarah said…
very cute pictures Lisa! I can't believe how big he's getting!
Andrews girl said…
Jotham is getting so big! He so fun! I cant wait to play with him more when you move closer! :) miss you!