This last week and a bit has been busy filled with Valentines crafts, olympics and naps. Here a a few pictures of what we've been up to.
Napping on the playroom floor.
"Hang tight" - Jotham's phrase for a piggy back ride.
Jotham told me who he loves and I wrote it down, he was mad that I wrote "loves" on the one heart, he wanted to colour it, so it took a while before he was willing to love Mommy.
Daddy and Jotham watching hockey on the laptop with headphones.
Wearing his Tigger jammies one last time. Fortunately I found new ones the next day that were almost the same and the bigger size, I was so excited.
Playdough Olympic guy.
Painting a heart (and finger).
Jotham with his reindeer antlers from when we saw Santa at the mall. Daddy found the antlers in the car while cleaning it out.
Nicole and Nadiya are already gone, but we had a great visit with them. There are lots of pictures to through but we'll put them up soon. Until then...
Comments
Jotham is always so cute.
love Grammie