Chop Chop

Alright, so there's a lot of pictures today, and some have cute stories that go along, I'll try to keep them short.

Jotham decided he didn't want a new diaper after church so I let him chose a pair of underwear, he was so excited to wear it and proudly showed it off.
Finding fun places to sleep. He thought this was great.
Hiding under the hat and peeking out to suprise Daddy.
We're cowboys, riding horses. If you can't see our horses click the picture to make it bigger. Jotham came up with this game all on his own, put the hat on me and gave me a horse. He's making up games a lot lately, it's very fun.
Playing with his train, and actually keeping the tracks together.

Finger painting.
Jotham and I in our comfy jammies ready for movie night, we watched "The Fox and the Hound" and ate ice cream while Daddy was at youth.
How I found Jotham one night.
Making a craft with Daddy, what will this be?
Drawing on a face.
I'm a lion, "Roar".
Stamping
He's just cute.
So that's the last week and a half with a small selection of the pictures we've taken. One night this week Jotham asked to go to the bathroom. It took a while for me to figure out what he actually wanted, and by the time I did it was too late, but Daddy had told him to ask to go to the bathroom if he needed to go, so I guess he figured he'd better ask. Once I had him on the toilet he said "camera, picture" and since it was after midnight and I thought the request was funny, I took a picture, but we didn't think it was blog appropriate.

Jotham is also getting both top two year molar's, he's done pretty good with them. Not much fussing about it during the day, and only one or two nights that he woke up a lot, but then we figured out what the problem was and tylenol helped that.

Jotham says and does the cutest things all the time. From making up fun games and pretending everything is a hockey stick or golf club or baseball bat and hitting a ball or puck with them, or playing hide and seek, pretending to be different animals, stroking our faces and saying "nice Kitty", or saying "chop chop" (he got that from Waylon), or running to Daddy at the door when he gets home from work, or hiding under the blankets so Daddy has to find him when he gets home from work... and there's more I'm sure. He's just so precious.

We picked up a toddler bed last weekend, they were $20 less than they had been and it was too good a deal to pass up, even though I wanted a wooden bed, but Jotham is very excited as it's a "Cars" bed. He's been asking every day since we got it to "Open new bed?" We're going to set it up on Friday, we'll let you know how it goes...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you Lisa for giving us a glimpse into your harmonious family. We often think of all of you and try to imagine what your days are like. You have made our day, may you have many more great memories. God is good and has blessed us greatly through your family. Opa and Oma.
Unknown said…
Yes, Jotham is cute. Love the way he plays with the train too. Thanks so much for sharing this way. Love and miss you.
Charlotte said…
Jotham is so lucky to have such good parents like you! :D
Wish we could have a play date!