In Training

Jotham is officially in training. We figured we'd start off easy with some construction training, here he is all decked out in his gear.
Next is training for washing dishes. Jotham loves to help us when we do dishes, so we let him have his own turn washing them .
Last weekend we were putting away our laundry and I had a basket full of Jotham's laundry so I asked him to go put it away. This is what I found him doing when I went to check on him a few minutes later:

He did a great job emptying all his clean clothes into his dresser, what more can we really ask of an almost 2 year old.
All of this is part of his training program. Here is Jotham in his training outfit.
(Click on the picture if you can't read his shirt)

Jotham is very excited about this and is ready for more vigorous training as the weeks go by (including the eventual potty training).

Things you may want to know:
  • We are almost 11 weeks along.
  • We saw the baby at 7.5 weeks it was very blob like but we could see the heartbeat which was 148 bpm.
  • The baby is due in May.
  • I haven't been sick in a 9 days (and am hoping this continues).
  • I started showing right away and am loving my super comfy maternity clothes.
  • We may find out out the sex of the baby, but if we do we probably won't tell you so don't ask.
  • We are so super excited that God has blessed us with another miracle and are very excited to meet this baby.

Comments

Colin and Sarah said…
yay!!!!!!!! Congrats Lisa!!!!!!!! that's so exciting!
Rachel said…
CONGRATS!!!! so excited for you guys! when are you due?! hope you're feeling well!
Anonymous said…
Oh what wonderful news! I teared up reading your latest post.
Congratulations and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love Deanne, Chace and Cole
Heather said…
Wow!! Congratulations! Very excited for you...
Yvonne said…
Congratulations Lisa!!! That's so exciting:) Jotham did a great job putting his clothes away - it's so great when they want to be our helpers.
Anonymous said…
I really think you could do blog set ups professionally.Like the way you introduced the main event. It helps that Jotham is such a willing subject and cute. Sorry we could not make it for our GRANDSON'S birthday. Love Opa