Family Adventures

We decided to have some fun family time this weekend. So Sunday afternoon we headed out to the local mini golf place, we forget its name though, but its super close and was lots of fun. We weren't really sure if Jotham would be interested so we just let him wander and help us. As you can see he liked to help, somehow though when he was helping me it always worked out really well, but when helping Daddy it never helped him do any better. I even managed to win our little game, which never happens so its important that I tell you. Here's Jotham helping Daddy out.
The boys being friendly giants in front of a house.

On Monday, we headed south down to Minot, to the Roosevelt Park Zoo. Its a pretty good little zoo, would have liked to see bigger spaces for the animals, they weren't tiny, but some were a lot smaller then the living space the animals in Algergrove have, but the animals all seemed content so that's good. Here are a few of our favourites..

The turtles...
The Lions...
and the Penguins...
Jotham was dissapointed not to find the gray wolf and wondered where it went. (also note Waylon's super cool new Starfield hat that he won't share with me, sure he got me a Relient K hoodie....still)
Jotham showing us what giraffes do.
Across the road from the Zoo, we found out what happened to the animals they didn't have space for, we figured we should get Aslan to come and rescue them.
After the zoo we went Applebee's for lunch, we'd never been there but had heard it was good so figured we'd try it. And then we went to the mall, and found some clothes for all of us and also had a yummy Cold Stone ice cream treat. We had a great day!!

I have some cute video's I was trying to upload but its not working for some reason, so I'll do a video post for you next week or sometime soonish. Have a good weekend, we plan to...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like you had fun. Couldn't really see what they did with the animals they didn't have room for though. - grammie
Anonymous said…
Keep on golfin' tiger Jotham. Maybe you can teach daddy how to play the game. Opa loves the pictures. Hope you continue to enjoy the summer.Hugs and love to you and Mom & Dad. opa
Anonymous said…
Looks like you had fun. how was Applebee's? I find I've been disappointed in them recently. - Tim