A House is Not a Home

We weren't sure if we'd find a home in time, so we thought we should get Jotham accustomed to his temporary new home. We figured the laundry basket would hold him well, lots of air holes on the sides but nice and solid to cover him from the rain. 
There's even enough room to sleep under there.
Thankfully we won't have to use this option, as we have found a 3 bedroom apartment to rent. It's only a block away from our house so we can just walk all our stuff over. It even has a brand new front loading washer and dryer which I am very excited about. We'll be able to move in a few days before we need to be out of here which is great. Now we need pack, anyone wanna come help?

I've almost finished the post about our trip, so stay tuned for that, I may even get it done this evening after Jotham goes to bed. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you've found a place to move too, sorry I can't come help move. Grandma (grammy)