Raincoats and Recipes

We've been busy the last few weeks, and even when I wasn't busy and had lots of time with nothing to do (kids were napping, dishes done, laundry in the wash, and still I didn't blog), because Waylon was using the computer for homework. I guess it is technically his computer and homework is more important than blogging... I guess. 

Anyway, so my Mom was out for a week, and we did lots of baking. Well some at least - the important things. Like farmer brownies - the yummiest brownies ever. This is me and Jotham enjoying them on my birthday. Jotham would see the pan in the fridge and point and say "Yum Yum", when ever he saw them. 
 Jotham also had some fun playing with the potato head earings. 
We also made Vereniki - don't they look yummy.
Our yummy meal.
We also made tweeties, which are probably my favourite dessert but there are no pictures. They sure were delicious though. This is Jotham eating a little chocolate bunny, he was supposed to take a bite, but shoved the whole thing in instead. 
All cute and reading a book.
Jotham found a new hat that he wore while we were baking.

We had a fun time while my Mom was out. Jotham enjoyed spending time with Grandma. We didn't get to go exploring around town much cause Mom must have brought the rainy BC weather with her. We did go for a few walks and did some shopping. Last week I started to watch a little girl, she comes for a shorter day now, only 5 hours, but once her mom is working instead of in school she'll be here for longer days. The kids have been having lots of fun playing together.  thats all for today, I'll post about our trip this weekend another time. 

Comments

Crystal said…
Hey. Where are the recipes you mentioned? I want farmer brownies!
LOVE Jotham reading a book. That's my boy!