Here's some pictures of what we've been up to the last little while.














That's what we've been up to lately......
Bathtime fun.
Finger Painting
Discovering a new climber when I took the cover off his highchair to clean it after he threw up (just from coughing so hard, the week before he also threw up it in but that was cause he had the flu).
The last bowl of the first homemade soup I've ever made.
Playing with the moutain. (We figured since there are no mountains is Saskatchewan we should bring our own).
The snow covered tree through the snow covered window.
The snow drifting across our driveway, it's up the the fence if you can see it, Waylon chose to walk to work a couple days after spending two hours shoveling one morning and still not having it done.
Finally getting the driveway clear, its a lot of work (or so I've heard).
My little monkey getting into trouble....not that he got in trouble, it was too cute. He climbed out of bed (he'd been snuggling with me), and went to the kitchen to his favourite cupboard, found the Lucky Charms and was probably trying to bring them to me but got the bag out and figured he'd help himself.
Two weeks and 2 days old.

15 1/2 months old. He's bigger now, at least when sitting. Click for 9 months and 6 months comparisons.
Hanging out with the youth girls and potatoes.
Daddy doing the finishing touches on Jothams hair. He did a great job sitting for me while I cut his hair, we bought quieter clippers and also had him watching a video. He still tried to tell me I was all done a few times but was pretty content the whole time.
Comments
I really like the big little monkey. His new haircut praises to the style-
masters. Boy you really have a lot of snow! Love the pictures. opa.