Jotham figured we should at least show you his favourite part of the house, so we took a few pictures of it the other day.
This is his doll and lego wall. Perhaps one day we'll have a kitchen with the doll to make it a real housekeeping center.
Reading in his book corner.
Where we keep the toys.
Lots of space to get out some energy on cold days.
(like -54 with the windchill days)
How its divided up. (you can see the furnace behind that back half wall, it's right at the bottom of the stairs).
Time to ride his trike.
Having so much fun on the climber.
This one was when him and Daddy were having a great time playing silly games together.
Our little Lion got locked in.
Showing off his new "Baby Legs". I saw these often in BC but had no reason to buy them but now they are very convenient for cold days to where under pants. They are like socks with no foot part, and yes they are for boys, I could have gotten him ones with flames...maybe next time.
And this is a slightly boring video of how they plow the roads out here. I was so confused as to why there were 7 trucks on our road all day, but then I finally watched what they were doing and figured you may want to see it too. (and i told Tim i took a video of it and would put it up here so now he's expecting it :-P )
So that's us for this week. Waylon is currently still at youth, he's now had one night with each group. Perhaps one day I'll make him post all about his job. May take a few months before he does though, so don't hold your breath. Oh and in other exciting news, Jotham has finally decided that we are worthy of his kisses, they are no longer just for his stuffed animals. They still get most of the kisses, but at least now we get a few of them. He's also signing and saying more words which is lots of fun. Perhaps I'll convince him to let me take a video of him doing some of them. Until then....
Comments
The snow removal is quite something too. love you -Grandma
Brianne