11 Months and 1 day

Jotham is already 11 months old! He's busy counting down the sleeps until he's 1. Only 90 left (including naps). This last month Jotham has been growing more teeth, eating more foods, playing with friends, taking a few steps on his own-though he never initiates this, claps (today was the first time). I'm sure there are lots of other things but I can't think of them right now. Here are his 11 month pics from yesterday. 



Comments

Anonymous said…
And a sharp looking 11 month old he is. You know when I was a lad, I had a hat made out of similar material to Jotham's pants. You should ask mom if she has it still - it could really complete the outfit :-)
WLJZA said…
Yup, we know about the hats, she does have them somewhere. And I'm sure you won't be surprised to find out that she was the one who bought the overalls for Jotham (a great mcc find).
Anonymous said…
What can I say? Every thing is wonderful. He is a handsome and cute child,(no bias.)so keep the news and pictures coming. We enjoy them. Oma & Opa.