Recent Adventures

We've had some summer fun the last week and have a bunch of pictures so you can join in the fun. Jotham had a few firsts this week such as his first rodeo at the agrifair, his first time at the waterpark and his first pictures with both cousins.

Here we are at the Agrifair watching the rodeo. We had really good seats in the middle, but the speakers were too loud for Jotham, so we moved over to the side where Jotham napped and then joined in on the fun. 
Here we are at the waterpark, Jotham fell asleep on our walk over but we didn't want him to miss out on the fun (and we were ready to get wet since it was such a hot day), so we woke him up and played anyway. He seemed to like it, and even wanted to walk around and check things out. 



It's Super Jotham!!!
This is one of Jotham's favourite activities, pulling the books off the shelf. This is the only shelf he is allowed to do that with cause these are books we don't care about. 

We headed out to Sardis on Tuesday to have dessert as it was Tim's birthday. Here are all three of the Froese cousins. Myra and Jotham we already in orange, so Lynnea got dressed in it too. 
Jotham and Myra lasted a few moments longer for some pics. 
Then Jotham found the table and
 thought it looked like a fun place to hid. 
Jotham was practicing his kissing with the mirror yesterday morning. 
Mommy barricaded Jotham in the living room cause Daddy was working in the kitchen, but it was more fun to watch Daddy then to play with the many toys he has. 
Silly kid, but you can see very clearly his 3 bottom teeth,
oh ya, he got his first top tooth this last week too. 
That's all we've got for now. We did take more cousin pictures today, but I didn't have my camera along. So perhaps when I get those I'll put one up. Jotham also experienced his first airshow this week, no we didn't go, but they fly over our house all day long. I love it, and I thought Jotham was doing pretty good with it. At least until we were playing outside and a huge F/A-18F Super Hornet flew over us. It was so loud and so low and I think Jotham saw it coming towards us first cause he screamed as it came over.  It was really cool though, seeing it go over us so fast. Jotham also wasn't impressed when I wanted to watch the Snowbirds fly over us later on in the day. But the next day he did much better with it. Maybe next year he'll like them and we can go to the airshow, it would be a first for both of us. Anyway, now I'm really done. Have a great week. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute Pics Lisa, I love the one that shows where you baricaded him in!! LOL....
Glad you are having a great summer!!
-Laurie.