So we're back and fully recovered. We actually weren't gone for very long, only for 33 hours. But is sure felt like longer. Two nights before we left Jotham didn't sleep well, and then the night before he also didn't sleep well, and of course the night we were there, he once again didn't sleep well. But he has a good excuse, he had a cold and also has his first tooth. He slept great on Sunday night, because we were back home and because his tooth had cut through. So now, about our trip.
We got up much too early, I was up at 4 cause Jotham woke up to eat, and since I was getting up at 4:45 anyway, I didn't go back to sleep. So we got ready and were on our way. I thought Jotham would fall back asleep as soon as we left but he stayed up through checking in and boarding the plane. He fell asleep about 10 minutes into the flight and slept for about half the flight. These first two sets are of our early morning.

We got to Calgary at 8:30 (there time of course, it was still 7:30 for us), and got our mini-van and then went to see if we could check in to our hotel. We stayed at the Westin in downtown Calgary, it was very nice. We were able to get in one room, but had brunch plans so didn't have time for much. After brunch we went to find Waylon's Opa, and after about an hour the boys found him. These pictures are of Jotham napping while the boys looked for their Opa, Nicole kept Jotham and I company in the van. Then we have a four generation Klix picture and then the whole Klix clan.
Jotham was having a hard time sleeping later so Waylon and I took him for a walk, it was very nice to be out in the fresh air and also to have a coke since we were soooo sleepy. In the evening we visited our friends Mark and Christy, there's Christy with Jotham, and then Jotham sleeping as he fell asleep on our way home. Apparently I should have left Jotham there to sleep, but I didn't and he decided to cry for the next two hours. Which would have been because of his tooth. He finally fell asleep while Waylon was holding him, but Waylon moves to much while sleeping so that wasn't a safe place for Jotham to stay, thankfully he stayed asleep when I moved him to his crib.
Here we have Jotham sleeping in the crib and then playing there in the morning. On Sunday we visited another friend and then had brunch again with family friends. Then headed home. Jotham fell asleep again just after we took off and slept again for most of the flight. As you can see he was very happy to be back in Abbotsford.
Here's a couple more pictures from our week so far. He just looked cute playing in just his diaper so I took some pictures. He sits so well on his own now.
Comments
Thinking of you on your first "official" Mother's Day ~ have a wonderful day!!!
Ps: Jotham definitely sits very well now, great posture;-)
:-)Deanne
i like your new layout, however, it's hard to see the white writing.