Little Monkey

Jotham is now able to roll over both from tummy to back and back to tummy. He officially did this yesterday - I told Jotham I wasn't counting it as official until he could get his arm out from underneath him- and he was doing it so well. So I figured it'd be fun to have a video of it. Well, he didn't agree. So this is a little compilation of the video's I attempted to get of him rolling over. 





Comments

Heather said…
haha - that is always the way! They see the camera come out, and won't do it! heehee. Great shot of him after though - he really does look so proud of himself. Very cute!
Anonymous said…
that was funny :-) it was good to see Waylon reading in the background also. I was concerned he was falling out of practice - so it's good to see him keeping up that skill. :-)

Tim
Anonymous said…
Great job Jotham you have conquered another stage in the quest for a successful life. you are unstoppable and your father looks really exited about your achievement. Opa
Charlotte said…
So cute! I love when Jotham is blowing raspberries :D
Missing you today! Happy Easter :D