Feeding and Feet

Jotham had a few more first this last week. This first picture is of Jotham trying out his new highchair for the first time. He seemed to like it. 
 

Jotham also discovered he has feet. So now when we change his diaper, when he's not trying to wiggle away, he's holding onto his feet. I prefer the feet holding to the wiggling, he's really quite squirmy. 



Last thursday Jotham has been playing in his excersaucer, and then was done so I put him on his play mat, he kinda played a bit, and then I noticed that he had closed his eyes, and was falling asleep. He slept there for about half an hour. I figured he'd probably wake up if I tried to put him in his crib.  



On Sunday we started giving Jotham rice cereal. Just a tiny bit to get him used to eating. He's been watching us eat very intently the last little while, so we figured we'd try this and see how he did. Uncle Chris and Auntie Nicole came and watched the fun (cause they happened to call just before we did this). Jotham wasn't too sure about it at first, but yesterday he did much better and almost seemed to like it. 



Jotham has also been practicing his sitting. And in this picture also has his pajama's on backwards because apparently he and Daddy thought it would be funny to do that, silly boys. 

 

Jotham has also been teething lately and waking up screaming. He also seems to be losing his voice again. Jotham also decided yesterday evening that he only wants to sleep on his tummy. Now every time I put him down on his back he'll cry until he turns over onto his tummy and then falls alseep. I guess since he can roll over on his own he should be fine. Though I did get up when I woke up at 1:30 just to make sure he was ok. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahahaha... backwards pjs rock :)
Christina B said…
Lisa!! Glad to find your blog!! Glad you found ours! SO happy to see you as "mommy"! How blessed we are! You little guy is SO handsome! Be well!
Charlotte said…
oh! he's so cute!! I love his smile :D Myra almost always sleeps on her stomach now too :) miss you and love you!