This week so far...

Jotham has his first cold right now. He's doing pretty good with it I guess. The first night he had it wasn't very fun, he got up (and me with him of course) about 10 times. So we went to the walk-in clinic the next morning to make sure it wasn't anything worse than just a cold. (He's our first baby-we have to go for everything don't we?) The doctor said it was just a cold, but did give us some drops to help clear up his nose, which has helped with his breathing and being able to sleep. Though he really doesn't like his nose to be wiped. The next night I was only up about 6 times, or maybe even only 5, though I did have him sleep in his bouncy seat for a couple hours, he was more comfy there, I think being more upright helped. 
Grandma and Grandpa were finally back for a visit this weekend. Jotham was a little unsure who they were at first but warmed up quickly. By the end of the second visit he would even look at Grandpa and smile while getting a whisker rub :). 
Not much else is going on this week, we're mostly just trying to get better. Oh ya, Jotham has also lost his voice a bit, its all raspy sounding. Waylon says Jotham has smokers cry. His cry is so much sadder sounding. 

You may think we are horrible parents for taking a picture like this, but two seconds before this he had the cutest pouty face, which I didn't get, but got this instead. And while it is sad, he's still cute in it :)

Here he is happy once again (course these  pics are probably a week apart), after a bath, having some air drying time. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
the second to last pic of Jotham in that Canucks shirt, that's the same one I got Josiah when he was born.....was it his?
Laurie.
WLJZA said…
Nope, but it is borrowed from another friend. :)
Anonymous said…
well it looks super cute, I love baby canucks clothes!!!
Hope you are all well
:-)
Laurie.
Charlotte said…
Missing you today :D Hope little Jotham is feeling better soon!