This last weekend Jotham and I went with our youth girls to Stillwood for Surge, a Senior High youth retreat. Jotham and I had our own space upstairs in the loft of the cabin. It worked great, some of the girls heard him at night, but only for a second they said. Which was good, cause it was never just a second of crying but all that mattered was that they were still able to sleep. We had a great weekend hanging out together and spending time in worship and letting God speak to our hearts and work in our lives. Here's a couple pics of the weekend, the first is Jotham smiling at Kim (though she's not in the picture) and the second is one of most of the girls giving Jotham all their attention. He's already got girls lined up for him.
On Tuesday after supper, it was so nice out so we decided to go for walk. We weren't gonna go for a long walk so we decided just to carry Jotham. He got fussy on the way home so we started singing to him and then he fell asleep in Waylon's arms.
This is Jotham hanging out on Waylon after an evening out with the girls. I took the picture cause he had drool everywhere. He kept putting his hand in his mouth and then wiping it all over himself. He had it all over his legs though you probably can't tell that in the picture.
Today Jotham and I went and visited April and Josiah. We walked to the mall and Toys R Us had a great sale so now Jotham has his own bouncy seat. We were borrowing Josiah's but this was such a great deal that I decided why not get our own. We had a great time with April and Josiah and look forward to more play dates, especially when Jotham's older cause he's not into playing so much yet. I got Waylon to put the chair together (though it didn't want to cooperate), so this is Jotham checking out his new seat.
So thats all for today. Hope you're all having a wonderful week, whoever you are.
Comments