Yup, that's right, we've decided to switch. Starting today Jotham is in cloth. He's wearing his first one right now. I'm a little bit nervous as to if this will work out. We ended up getting some Kushies diapers from sears. For some reason this was the brand I didn't want, but once they told me I had 90 days to bring them back if I didn't like them I figured why not try. So we have a variety of all-in-ones, just cloth (with no cover) and some pre-folds with a cover. I also ordered some other covers on-line cause I've been leaning towards pre-folds after all my researching. I think because these give a snugger fit, but who knows, maybe I'll love the Kushies too, we'll have to see. Anyway, that's all for today. Except of course for a cute picture of Jotham from 2 weeks ago, having a little nap with on me. :)
Comments
Love you!