Three Months Old

Jotham is three months old today. Crazy. He's almost discovered that he has hands. His hands have found each other and they found his mouth, so soon he'll start looking at them and realizing they can do things. He's also enjoying his tummy time and if there is something behind him he'll push off of it to move forward a few inches, its pretty cute. He's growing out of his clothes too. Last night I put him in a six month sleeper, there's still growing room of course but it did fit pretty well. So today I put away more of the small things to make room for the bigger stuff. Jotham has also decided he doesn't want to drink out of a bottle any more. He did so good before taking a bottle when we tried. But the last three times he refused. He'll play with it at first, chewing on it, but he won't drink much out of it. We'll have to try something else, that or I won't go to the play we were planning on going to. Which is fine with me, but it will make going to the dentist next month a bit difficult. Maybe he'll take it from someone else when I'm not around...who knows. Anyway, here's some pictures. 

Jotham and Daddy. We went for a walk last Sunday, it was really cold so we were all bundled up. 

Jotham's excited about being 3 months old!!

Me and Jotham today.


Comments

Charlotte said…
Happy Three Month Birthday Jotham! :D You are soooo CUTE!!!
What a munchkin...not taking a bottle! Sorry Lisa :( that kind of sucks for you.
Love you!
Sarah said…
Lisa! Your little guy is adorable and looks like he's filling out really nicely :D
As for cloth, I also tried, but failed... so if you're interested in more diapers I have awesome ones from "Hip Baby" on granville, pre-folds, velcro, can be used from 8lbs - 35lbs etc. If you want to take a look at them just call me (604-857-4981). I'd love to sell them as I don't think I'm going back.