Snow Time!!


It snowed on Saturday, so I convinced Waylon we needed to go for a snow walk. It was so beautiful in our neighbourhood. I love the stillness and quiet that the snow brings. We took some fun pictures in the snow when we got back. Jotham and I even made a snow angel. 


Comments

Rachel said…
aww! so cute! looks like you guys had a lot of fun in the snow :)
Charlotte said…
Great pictures Lisa!!! I love it :D Jotham is soooo cute!!!
Bunny said…
What great pictures! Wish I could see you all in person. It will have to wait until next year though as we aren't able to go out there this year. Unless you come here?? LOL.

Christina
Charlotte said…
Looks like my nephew is finally getting outdoors to have some fun. Warn him about competing against his dad in the snow though - Waylon tends to cheat :-)

Tim