A New Year

A year ago, I didn't think we would ever be a family of three. We had decided to wait on pursuing any medical treatment to have a child and had begun toying with the idea of becoming foster parents. I was also looking at starting my own daycare, possibly in our church. I was feeling done with my job and Waylon had even said I could quit and just take some time off for a month or two before looking for something else. We had no idea, that God had other plans in store. A couple weeks before finding out we were expecting I'd had a couple conversations with friends wondering how we were doing and if or when we were going to seek medical help. Both times I responded that we didn't feel God calling us in that direction, that for now He just wanted us to trust him. Little did I know, that at the time of these conversations I was already pregnant. It's been an amazing year. We have seen God's faithfulness in our lives. And we are excited to see the things that he will do in our lives this year. 


Comments

Charlotte said…
Love you and miss you!! I still remember when you came to tell us the good news :D - so special!