Finally

Here it is. Our blog. We finally got it started. It only took us about 6 months to get things going. We want to use this blog as a way to share our lives with family and friends. You will mostly find stories and pictures about Jotham, our now 6 week old son. We also want to share with you the journey God has taken us on to get where we are now. We want to share what God has brought us through on our way to becoming parents. 

I told Waylon two months before finding out I was pregnant that I didn't want to forget all that we had been through. That I wanted to remember everything God has taught us and wanted to be used by him to encourage others dealing with infertility. I told him through tears, that maybe it would be better if we never did have children so that I didn't forget how hard this was for us. Waylon reassured me that we wouldn't be able to forget. That if God ever blessed us with a child we would still be sensitive to others going through similar situations and try to support them however we could. 

So this is where we are now. Praising God for the miracle he gave us and wanting to share what he has done in our lives with you. We'll share with you some glimpses of what we've been through and the joys and I'm sure struggles of parenting. 

Comments

Charlotte said…
YAY!!! I'm so excited you have a blog! it'll be so fun to see pictures of you guys and Jotham and to hear of your daily adventures. Love you guys! - 9 more days till we see you :D
The W's said…
Hi Lisa! It's Brenda (Klassen) who went to Camp Squeah with you and your brothers. I found your blog through Charlotte's. Congrats on your little guy! I'm looking forward to reading your blog and hearing all that God has brought you through.
Kirsten said…
Hi! I found your blog through Charlotte's, and I just wanted to say congratulations! Jotham is very cute. I love all his hair. And...thanks for lending Rosanna Gilmore Girls! I too have been enjoying rewatching old seasons : )